A+ for cleanliness and hygiene
At WhiteOaks we are proud to work with an award-winning cleaning system that uses the latest technology and equipment to provide world-class cleaning.
The healthcare environment has exacting demands. A+ is our market-leading cleaning system that uses the latest technology and equipment to match those demands.
By applying cost-effective, productive technology, we've developed a cleaning system providing:
- Advanced microfibre mops and cloths (disposable and laundered) that produce greater productivity and cost effectiveness
- Standardised procedures and equipment
- Mandatory, continuously updated training
- Computerised monitoring and auditing
- Portable ozone disinfection and sanitisation systems.
Infection control has become increasingly important in the wider healthcare industry. Our a+ cleaning service ensures your facilities are spotless. They provide the best defence against infection and better assurance to patients, staff and visitors.
Just one example…
We introduced a+ cleaning into a district general hospital with 400 beds and 150,000 patient visits per annum with the following results:
- The introduction of microfibre cleaning saved almost 270 hours per week
- Input hours were reduced, representing an overall saving of 17% per annum.
These savings created opportunities to fund new services, offer a rebate to the Trust in year one, purchase new and replacement equipment, provide new staff uniforms and provide further investment into improvements in the patient environment.