Barista Costa Coffee - Peterborough City Hospital
A great opportunity to join our passionate Costa Coffee team on a permanent basis has become available to work within our busy healthcare setting.
This role will suit a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
The successful candidate will be required to have a flexible approach to their working week, to meet the needs of the business. In return, we can guarantee 24 hours per week.
- To deliver the perfect cup of coffee to every customer in line with the required Brand Standards whilst at the same time delivering outstanding customer service.
- To make and present hot and cold foods to include sandwiches, paninis and toasties
- Use of tills and cash handling
- To assist in keeping the store tidy by cleaning tables and using dishwashers
- Maintain stock levels by replenishing fridges and displays including stock rotation in accordance with company health and hygiene regulations.
- To be knowledgeable about products and answer customer queries in a timely fashion.
- Good command of the English language with a passion for Customer Service
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Must have a 'Can do' attitude
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced retail environment and has a flexible approach to work
- Previous Barista experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check costs, are met by the employer
Medirest is part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, who provide a full range of Hotel Services (including staff, patient and visitors catering, domestics, portering and security) at over 130 NHS Trust and private hospitals.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
We offer great discounts such as discounted cinema tickets, gyms membership, food outlets and supermarkets as well as life insurance and the option to join the company pension scheme. We offer further training by offering an accredited qualification through our NVQ program.