Looking for a new opportunity as a Sous Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have a jaw dropping and exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Sous Chef to deputise for the Head Chef in his/her absence.
The successful Sous Chef will undertake the following duties:
- Prepare, cook and present food to the highest standards
- Ensure food is served promptly and efficiently
- Ensure all food sent out is correctly garnished
- Maintain the appearance of our kitchen
- Weekly stock checks
- Assisting with budgets
We are looking for someone with the following qualities;
- A good communicator, able to liaise confidently with customers and engage, motivate and develop team members
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for food and excellent service delivery
- City and Guilds 706/1,2 or NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Basic Food Hygiene/level 2
If our Sous Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.