Looking for a new opportunity as a Kitchen Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Kitchen Assistant to ensure our kitchen is kept clean and operational
The successful Kitchen Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- Ensure the food preparation areas are clean and hygienic
- Washing utensils, dishes and making sure they are stored appropriately
- Sorting, storing and distributing ingredients
- Washing, peeling, chopping, cutting and cooking food/vegetables
- Helping to prepare salads and desserts
- Disposing of rubbish
- Organising linen laundry
- Maintaining the hygiene within our facility
If our Kitchen Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.