Head of Operations - Sheffield United
We are recruiting for a Head of Operations to join one of our prestigious contracts - Sheffield United, to oversee all corporate hospitality, C&E and retail within the venue, managing a multimillion pound turnover and focusing on developing strong client and customer relationships. Levy UK partner with Sheffield United to provide an exceptional and innovative hospitality and retail experience for all guests.
- Deliver leading edge guest experiences through directing the operational team to ensure consistency of world class product delivery (both food quality and service standards), across all segments and user groups and aligned to SUFC Core Values. Typically this would oversee retail catering sales for circa 32,600 spectators, match day hospitality for 900 covers and 800 of C&E business.
- Work closely with Compass/ Levy UK specialist team and SUFC stakeholders. Establish and sustain a powerful partnership and maximise the contribution of support functions to shape and drive the catering strategy, based on operational excellence and best practice.
- Operational delivery, ensuring quality control and consistent and exceptional guest and client satisfaction, underpinned by a clear leadership across people, customer and process elements.
- Leadership, to develop and sustain a high level of team energy and engagement, proud to provide great food, hospitality and operational excellence, plus H&S and all other compliance obligations.
- Coordination of product planning and delivery, from menu development to all aspects of food and drinks service, mindful of all HSE / Food Standards compliance obligations at all times.
- Innovation – Create an environment to embrace trends and be continually market leading to reflect the position of Bramall Lane as a world class sporting venue. Likely to be underpinned by frequent networking and research to drive innovation and product / process developments.
- Commercial performance. Consistent focus on business performance indicators, to monitor progress and make sound decisions within commercial limits without detriment to the ethos and reputation of Sheffield United FC.
- Passionate about food and hospitality, with a natural flare for guest focus and quality of experience at all levels.
- Demonstrates passion and hunger for ensuring an exceptional hospitality experience, able to inspire the entire and varied team to work as one to delight in delivering the best possible food and experiences.
- Track record of senior F&B delivery. Experience gained from arenas, sports or major leisure venue operational contract management experience. Can manage both C&E and fast paced retail offerings. Events experience in excess of 1,000 covers and may also have worked in hotels sector.
- Multi-site / multi venue experience, able to manage a mixed portfolio of outlets, embracing the spectrum from quality dining, to event catering to fast paced retail food delivery.
- Excellent client and stakeholder management presence and interpersonal skills. Well versed in clarifying client and customer requirements.
- Professional integrity – naturally commands respect and delivers on promises.
- Project management - ability to lead the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits.
Up to £35,000 based on experience
40 hours per week - 5 out of 7 days
A brand new role to support the growth of our C&E function, with clear progression and development
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.