We currently have an exciting opportunity for a domestic housekeeper/cleaner who has the qualities to provide a clean and welcoming environment for our colleagues and clients.
- Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for customers by following the required policies and procedures.
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis.
- Serving tea and meals to patients throughout the day.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of bedrooms, corridors and toilets.
- Dispose of waste accordingly.
- Working individually and as part of a team.
- Comply with security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation.
- Excellent people skills and be a team player
- Passion about hygiene and customer service
- High standards and be quality driven
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- An immaculate appearance
- A 'Can do' attitude
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate reliability, great timekeeping skills, ability to work on their own under pressure whilst maintaining strong communication skills.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Housekeeper to join our cleaning team. You will be expected to work at two sites: Avalon House in Winchester and Leigh House Hospital in Winchester. Successful candidates will need to be available to work weekends and bank holidays as all shifts are on rotation.
Please note this position is based on 36 hours per week working across two sites. This role would suit someone who lives locally to both units as flexibility is essential. Those who do not live close by will be required to drive between both units and would need a full drivers licence and mode of transport.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.