Food Service Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Food Service Manager to join the team at one of our units in Colwyn Bay.
We cater for 30 residents on site and have a breakfast, lunch and dinner service.
For the right Food Service Manager, we are offering a competitive salary & benefits, a supportive management system, a trained and enthusiastic team and the opportunity to work for a company that embraces new ideas and a training and development culture. Along with fantastic training and development machines to help you progress your career with Compass.
As the Food Services Manager, you will lead the facility and manage a motivated, trained team of 4 with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable unit and ensure all budget targets and KPI’s are not just achieved but exceeded. Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards.
The role will also involve preparing and cooking food, stock taking, payroll and processing weekly and monthly reports on the profits and consumption levels.
- Previous Catering Management experience
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
- £24,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week – Working 5 out of 7
- Free parking on site
- Uniform provided
- Free meal on duty provided
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
Healthcare Retail, part of Medirest, is passionate about delivering excellent products, standards and customer service to patients, staff and visitors in over 50 NHS hospitals around the UK through convenience and catering retail formats. The portfolio comprises many high street brand franchises including Costa Coffee and M&S Simply Food as well as a selection of in-house brands.