We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic General Assistant to perform a variety of tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services and any general support required with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations. To perform general duties which support the efficient running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
The successful General Assistant will indulge in the following duties:
- Assist in all basic food production
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages during service times
- Provide a quick and efficient service
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to our highest standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Till operating
- Quality check our stock
- Assist in the kitchen and pot wash area when required
Is passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers Is able to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative. Acts with honesty and integrity
Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area
Be able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety.
Team player and can‐do attitude
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.