Looking for a new opportunity as a Kitchen Porter? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Kitchen Porter to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen and maintain a high standard of customer care.
The successful Kitchen Porter will undertake the following duties:
- Assist in basic food production
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to the highest standards
- Quality check stock
We are looking for a flexible and adaptable Chef. The successful Team Member should meet the following criteria:
- Have a friendly & approachable character
- thrives on providing fantastic customer service
- Enjoy working as a part of a large or small team
- Support the team to achieve their targets
- Flexibility to excel in different roles across a diverse business
- £X per hour. X hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
We are the central hub behind relief staff for Compass Group, the largest contract catering company in the world. We delivers temporary casual work direct to Compass Group clients.