Relief Chef Manager
Are you tired of working in the same unit? Want variety and gain experience? If you are an experienced chef manager that likes a challenge then you would be the ideal candidate to join our team. The relief chef manager will be covering for sickness and holiday in various sites. This is a permanent role working up to 40 hours per week.
The relief chef manager will assist to plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the Company’s reputation for food quality is enhanced by the clients and customers. Responsible for compliance of Health, Safety, Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations. Drive sales through centrally driven menu plans and promotions and ensure compliance through preferred suppliers. Provide high-quality service to customers and client in line with a food service offer that applies to the sector and client.
- Previous relief management experience
- Full drivers licence & own car
- Flexible and be able to work in different environments and units
- Financial awareness to complete weekly business returns
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Must be able to build rapport and have excellent customer service skills
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Computer literate
- Monday to Friday - 40 Hours per week
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.