Cleaner - Walton Priory Middle School
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced cleaner to join our team. You will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the building. Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
- Ensure assigned areas are clean, presentable and safe by following the required policies and procedures.
- Main duties will include dusting, mopping, wiping, emptying bins and scrubbing surfaces.
- Able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Be passionate and take pride in their work
- Have excellent organisation skills,
- A ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Must have excellent people skills
- A team player.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 3pm - 5pm
Satisfactory references and DBS will be required
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.