Front of House Assistant - Sevenoaks
Front of House Assistant
Looking for a new opportunity as a Front of House Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Front of House Assistant to provide administrative support and holiday cover to our front of house services
The successful Front of House Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Provide administrative support to the front of house supervisors
- Ensure the efficient and smooth operation within the reception and guest areas to our highest standards
- Responsible for booking conference rooms
- Support event planning and delivery of a high quality
- Provide a first-class service to all customers using the onsite catering facilities
- Porterage Services
- Support with keeping areas clean and tidy
If our Front of House Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
- £9 per hour. 40 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
Chartwells Independents, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to Independent Schools in the UK. You will be part of a team that supports high-quality education at this school by providing outstanding food and service to the pupils and school staff.
Whether it be producing great food for pupils and staff or being involved in creating great hospitality events our teams have a passion for preparing food using fresh quality ingredients. Our belief is that it all starts with great tasting, healthy food that pupils look forward to and really enjoy.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.