Head Chef - Leeds
Looking for a new opportunity as a Head Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Head Chef to manage our kitchen, overseeing all dishes from start to finish.
The successful Head Chef will undertake the following duties:
- Taking full responsibility for the kitchen's daily operations
- Creating new dishes and menus
- Monitoring and controlling stock levels
If our Head Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
- £12.50 per hour. 32.5 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities.
Our specialist team are committed to helping young people to build strong bodies, sharp minds and establish the foundation for a healthier lifestyle, while contributing to a sustainable world.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.