Bar Assistant - Harrogate
Looking for a new opportunity as a Bar Assistant? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for a experienced and highly talented Bar Assistant to carry out the following duties:
- An effective and efficient service to customers
- Ensuring that the environment is presented to high standards
- Great attention to detail for for handling cash and stock
- Balancing payments against the till.
The successful Bar Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times.
- Maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- Operate tills
- Be a quick learner
- Serve customers with hot and cold food
- Serve beverages on a counter during service times
- Ensure all displays, counters and seating areas are presented to high standards
- Assist in the preparation of hospitality as required
- Quality check our stock
If our Bar Assistant position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
- £7.70-£8.21 per hour. 30 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
ESS is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.