Sales Executive - Harlequins Rugby Stadium
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join the team onsite at the Harlequins Rugby Stadium!
The main purpose of the role is to actively sell the conference and event space for the location and work as part of the venue sales team to increase and enhance revenues achieving overall revenue targets and KPI’s.
Proactively selling the facilities by various techniques and always aiming to meet customer needs and exceed customer expectations. Personally, manage the day to day sales priorities, adhering to timelines and agreed Service Level Agreements (such as response times) and taking responsibility for delivering required reports, results and figures on a weekly basis to the Sales Office Manager.
To consistently ensure the highest standards of accurate and timely customer, staff and management information. To ensure all sales administration is accomplished effectively & accurately in order to provide a seamless handover to the operations team.
The successful Sales Coordinator will have the following skillset:
- A minimum of two years' experience in a sales or account management environment
- Hold capability and proven experience of meeting and exceeding targets and KPIs
- Resilient mindset
- Ability to build strong and long lasting relationships
- Effective communication skills both written and oral
- Up to £25k dependent on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.