Hotel Services Manager [Private Healthcare] Central London
We have a great opportunity for a Hotel Services Manager to work onsite at one of our prestigious Private Healthcare Contracts in London. As the Hotel Services Manager you will drive excellence in the service and experience of the patients, visitors and Hospital staff facilities. You will Identify, motivate, train, develop and direct team members to deliver exceptional service and accomplish daily goals and targets that are set. Ensure that all team members are motivated, enthusiastic and feel supported and are able to accomplish any challenges that they face. This position also oversees the administrative and operational tasks, including financial management and analysis, sanitation and safety.
The Hotel Services Manager will focus on innovative patient dining menu’s, staff restaurants & hospitality functions along with the Housekeeping Service in order to support operational excellence. You will manage and own the overall experience, not just the food offering.
- Set expectations for patient, hospitality and staff dinning.
- Has a passion for quality food preparation and taste,
- Trains and develops the team to ensure the team are fully trained in providing an exceptional customer journey.
- Conduct all reviews, coaching sessions, and disciplinary actions in a professional and timely manner.
- Monitor and manage all financial responsibilities.
- Ensure all sector and Compass employee guidelines are implemented and adhered to, along with any relevant client guidelines.
- Create a culture of Food and Workplace Safety.
- Treat all customers with professionalism, care and respect.
- Communicate with our partner honestly, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Ensure our teams work within budget while maintaining high standards.
- Ensure that all Housekeeping operations meet great expectations and comply with relevant Hospital standards.
- Management experience within contract catering and/or hotel management, managing a large team.
- Have experience in food service management.
- You will have previous experience in managing a site and building strong relationships with Stakeholders
- A proven ability to maximise budget, enhance user experience and creativity across all channels in alignment with business strategy.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- Proven coaching and teaching skills with peers, individuals, and teams.
- Standards and quality driven management style.
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery.
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills.
- A 'Can do' attitude.
- Eye for detail.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Financial and commercial acumen.
- Computer literate.
Why join Medirest Signature?
- Attractive core benefits ranging from retail discounts/cheap cinema tickets all the way up to savings on mortgages and utilities, for you and up to 5 additional family members or close friends.
- Optional Learning & Development and the chance to learn new skills at no cost. Opportunities range from Talent programmes that develop future supervisors and managers, all the way to nationally-recognised apprenticeship qualifications that could unlock the next chapter in your career
- The pride of contributing to the recovery and welfare of our patients
- Monday-Friday primarily although the operation runs 24/7/365 (40 hours per week with some flexibility).