Chef de Partie - Casual
Compass Group are currently looking for experienced Chef De Parties on a temporary basis.
As a Chef de Partie your duties include but are not limited to;
- Ensuring that all food is prepared and served within a clean and hygienic environment adhering to health and safety regulations at all times
- An ability to cope well under pressure, an excellent team player, a passion for delivering high class food, good organisation skills and the ability
- Multi-Tasking is essential
- Please note that some of our smaller locations would require lone working
- As a Chef De Partie, you will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
We supply Chef de Partie to temporary bookings, both part-time and full-time, short- and long-term. Gain knowledge and experience across different units in the area. No day is the same as a CDP!
We have different benefits including;
- Weekly payment
- Various shift times allowing you to find work that suits you!
- Perks at work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
Your specialised recruiter will be able to go into more detail with you once you have applied.
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.