Unit Manager - Croydon
We have an exciting opportunity for a Unit Manager to join the team at Royal Mail, you will oversee the day to day running of the unit to ensure it runs smoothly.
We offer a breakfast, lunch and, tea and night service for the staff on site.
We are seeking a passionate Unit Manager to oversee the full catering operation, managing the team and client/customer relationships.
- Supervising a team of front and back of house staff
- Responsible for weekly work book
- Stock control
- Preparing / cooking food as and when required
- Ensuring team training and progression is in line with the business
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Managing teams well
- Strong computer skills
- Chef management / Food Service experience
- Working collaboratively with team members and stakeholders
- £24,000 per annum depending on experience
- Monday to Friday - 40 Hours
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Quadrant, a joint venture company between Compass Group UK and Ireland and Royal Mail, is the specialist provider of catering and vending services to the Royal Mail.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.