Cleaner - Runcorn
As a Cleaner, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Cleaner. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can‐do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To ensure standards of cleaning and hygiene in the work area meet or exceeds the standard applicable to the site/ unit
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Cleaner before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
- £8.72 per hour, 20 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.