The Cleaning Managers role is a busy one! You’ll be participating in audits and working with our client to maintain and improve cleaning standards whilst developing an excellent operational structure. Managing and motivating your team of cleaners is key to the success of this position so regular training and 1-2-1’s will be a big part of the role too.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Providing full coverage of the domestic cleaning service
- Ensuring budgets are understood and achieved
- Managing costs effectively within budget
- Planning of rotas ensuring effective and economic deployment of the team
- Monitoring, measuring & reporting (monthly) upon agreed KPI’s
- Implementing & reviewing all relevant HSE procedures, promoting a safety culture
- Building & maintaining relationships with the client
- Developing & maintaining a ‘One Team’ ethos, supporting all departments/sites within the contract
The ideal Cleaning Manager will have a successful background in cleaning/facilities/soft service management. You possess excellent team management and communication skills whilst having a good understanding of report writing and financial management. Relationship building with clients/key stakeholders is one of your strong points along with a real passion for providing a service at the highest possible level.
- £X per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors.
Sounds great doesn’t it? So, if you’re someone who takes great pride in delivering the highest level of service to your clients and you can lead a team who are equally passionate about it as you, then we have the ideal role for you as a Cleaning Manager.
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
INSERT SECTOR STRAPLINE HERE
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.