General Assistant - Amersham
As a General Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a General Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can‐do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- To adhere to cash handling procedures, where applicable
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individual customers on their product choice
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a General Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
- £9.20 per hour, 37.5 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.