Chef -Sherburn in Elmet
Looking for a new opportunity as a Chef? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef to join our highly motivated team.
The successful Chef will undertake the following duties:
- Prepare, assemble and cook all menu dishes
- Providing high quality dishes
- Assist in the general cleaning of the kitchen
- Drive sales through centrally driven menu plans
- Provide high quality service to our customers
If our Chef position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV.
- £8.72 per hour. 25 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.