Catering Assistant - Casual
Compass Group are currently looking for experienced catering assistants on a temporary basis.
As a catering assistant, your duties may include but are not limited to;
- Undertaking a variety of tasks within the catering facility including; serving hot & cold food, clearing tables, refreshment service, operating the till & cash handling
- As a catering assistant, you will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- This role may involve basic food preparation i.e. salads, sandwiches
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy to promote a safe working environment at all times
We supply catering assistants to temporary bookings, both part-time and full-time, short- and long-term. Gain knowledge and experience across different units in the area. No day is the same as a catering assistant!
We have different benefits including;
- Weekly payment (meets national minimum wage)
- Various shift times allowing you to find work that suits you!
- Perks at work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out)
Your specialised recruiter will be able to go into more detail with you once you have applied.
About The Company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.