Catering Supervisor [Full Time] - The Princess Grace Hospital
An exciting opportunity for a Catering Supervisor to join our talented Team has become available at the prestigious Princess Grace Hospital. We are currently recruiting for a full time (35 hours per week) Supervisor to help maintain the high standards of the Food & Beverage service.
Medirest Signature is the specialist private healthcare division of Compass Group UK & Ireland. As the UK’s leading healthcare support service provider, our aim is to improve patient satisfaction by providing the highest quality patient dining experience.
This role is ideal for an individual with a caring nature and outgoing personality. This is a full-time role with flexible hours on a weekly rota basis. Shift times are either 7am-14pm or 2pm-10pm and can be any 5 days each week
To supervise the performance of the Catering Team and support the Management Team in ensuring all Catering duties are completed to appropriate standards to support the efficient running of the hospital in line with Health & Safety regulations and contractual requirements.
Main responsibilities include:
- Maintain the high standards of the Catering department by motivating and leading the frontline team.
- Assist colleagues in their duties.
- Manage customer and client queries.
- Promote good safety habits and methods of work.
- Competent to work within or lead, manage and develop the team.
- Acts in line with guidelines and procedures, to ensure the team operates to it’s maximum potential.
- Always strives to deliver above and beyond the expectations set by management, customer and client.
- Has a proven desire for the delivery of the highest quality of service.
- Has the drive to ensure that all results are attained in the most professional and honest manner.
- Experience necessary in a similar environment
- High standards and quality driven.
This position is subject to appropriate pre-employment checks including a Disclosure & Baring Service check (no cost to the applicant).
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Medirest is the specialist healthcare operating company of Compass Group UK & Ireland, providing a full range of hotel services, including staff, patient and visitor catering, domestics, portering, security and reception, at over 130 NHS Trusts and private hospitals.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.