Facilities Coordinator - Solihull
We have a wonderful opportunity for a Facilities Coordinator to join our 14Forty site in Solihull.
Do you pride yourself on your customer service skills? Do you have a good eye for the finer details? Do you like getting stuck in with general maintenance and the odd jobs around the building? Do you consider yourself a good technical guru? Do you have experience dealing with IT and AV queries?
If you're answering 'yes', this could be the perfect opportunity for you! Our Facilities Coordinator will be working with our clients to ensure that the best quality of work is delivered. Whether it's ensuring that meeting rooms are set up appropriately to accommodate meetings, it may even be changing a fuse or cable management or you could be resolving an IT or audiovisual difficulty!
Our Facilities Coordinator have a positive attitude with an encouraging nature, so that our team and clients are able to approach them in times of assistance.
Other duties include;
- Ensure that customer complaints are promptly dealt with, and action taken to prevent reoccurrence
- Ambassador for the working environment
- One stop shop service for customers in relation to all office services.
- Ensuring all AV and IT queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Work with third party IT and audiovisual suppliers to ensure that complex queries are dealt with quickly and efficiently
- Mail services to include collections, deliveries, special delivery.
- Floor management to include; enforcing the clear desk policy, replenishing stock, report/fix faults
- Carry out light low risk handyman duties, such as tightening furniture fixings, PAT testing and replacing fuses in desk top power sockets
- Complete audits of the workplace, feedback results and actions taken to the Facilities Manager
- Multifunctional device paper and toner refills and first line fix
- Small furniture moves
- Action and respond to helpdesk requests
The successful candidate will have experience in the following;
- Has a passionate approach to delivering excellent customer services
- Has an outside of the box approach to work to think of effective and original ways of working
- Have a flexible working approach
- Experienced in dealing with IT issues and resolving them in a timely and tidy manner
- Experience and knowledge of audio-visual equipment and first-time fix
- Excellent communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of stakeholders, management team members, colleagues and customers within your work environment
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Good IT skills, with knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Up to £12.46ph depending on experience, Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms – some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.